For each film I have created a full collection of materials for you, including:
- Student worksheets
- Vocabulary list
- Teacher’s Answer Sheets
- Background information about the film
- Critics’ views of the film
- Suggested class or homework activities for students
As the teacher you gain material for 2-3 hours of class activities, or more depending on the level of your students, (apart from the time spent watching the film itself).
Your students gain practice in all these skills:
- Observation and Analysis
- Speaking, Discussion and Debate
- Vocabulary development
The film materials are sold in packs, each pack containing the full materials for THREE separate films. One pack costs £25 – and of course you can print as many student worksheets as you need.
Remember that we don’t provide the films! You must buy the DVDs or download / stream the films from the internet.
Buy THREE packs for the price of TWO. That means you get the full teacher and student materials for NINE films for just £50.
Grab this Introductory Offer now so you can plan your teaching for the year ahead!
How to buy
- Go to the Shop page
- Choose your films
- Provide your contact details so we can email the materials to you
- Receive the materials as PDF attachments for you to use with your students at a time of your choosing.