How do I get started?
- Look at the list of films on offer
- Choose 3 (or 6 or 9) titles;
- List the titles you want and, using the Paypal link, make your payment of £25 for each pack of 3.
- Once payment has been received, the teaching & learning materials are sent to you – normally within 48 hours.
To prepare your lesson/lecture/seminar/virtual session:
- Decide which film you’d like to show first
- Buy or download the film itself from the internet (free or at a small cost)
- Look at the teaching materials I have provided for that film
- Photocopy the question-sheet for your students (or show it to them in another way)
In the classroom (or on the virtual platform you are using):
- Briefly introduce, then show the film (or ask the students to view the film in advance of the class) – and decide whether the sub-titles are needed or not
- Give the students time to think about the questions on the worksheet
- Encourage discussion of these questions in pairs or groups
- Use the Teacher’s Materials for ideas leading to enjoyable discussion and activities
- Make use of all the suggested answers, as well as the further information and activities given in the Teaching Pack